Summary of the Errors of Vatican II Ecclesiology
The Vatican II Concept of Ecumenism
- The Vatican II concept of the Church as “People of God” is false ecumenism. It leads to the belief that Protestantism is no more than one particular form of the same Christian religion.
- The Vatican II Council document “Unitatis Redintegratio” heretically teaches that “…the Holy Spirit does not refuse to make use of other religions as a means of salvation.”
- John Paul II’s document “Catechesi Tradendae” repeats the same heresy.
- The Vatican II concept of Ecumenism, condemned by Catholic moral teaching and law, has arrived at the point of allowing the sacraments of penance, Eucharist and Extreme Unction to be received from “non-Catholic ministers” (Vatican II Canon 844 N.C) and it favours “ecumenical hospitality” by authorizing Catholic ministers to give the sacrament of the Eucharist to non-Catholics.
Vatican II Canon 844 “Christ’s faithful for whom it is physically or morally impossible to approach a Catholic minister, may lawfully receive the sacraments of penance, the Eucharist and anointing of the sick from non-Catholic ministers in whose Churches these sacraments are valid. Catholic ministers may lawfully administer the sacraments of penance, the Eucharist and anointing of the sick to members of the eastern Churches not in full communion with the Catholic Church, if they spontaneously ask for them and are properly disposed. If there is danger of death or if, in the judgement of the diocesan Bishop or of the Episcopal Conference, there is some other grave and pressing need, Catholic ministers may lawfully administer these same sacraments to other Christians not in full communion with the Catholic Church.”
Vatican II Canon 336 “This College of Bishops, in which the apostolic body abides in an unbroken manner, is, in union with its head and never without this head, also the subject of supreme and full power over the universal Church.”
- The Vatican II Council’s declaration “Dignitatis Humanae” affirms a false natural human right “in matters of religion” contrary to prior papal teachings, which formally deny such a blasphemy.
- Pius IX in his Encyclical “Quanta Cura,” Leo XIII in his Encyclicals “Libertas Praestantissimum” and “Immortale Dei,” Pius XII in his allocution “Le Riesce,” addressed to Italian Catholic jurists, deny that such a right has any basis in reason or revelation.
- These doctrines are based on a false concept of human dignity, stemming from the agnostic and materialist pseudo-philosophers of the French Revolution, already condemned by St. Pius X in his pontifical letter “Our Apostolic Mandate.”
- The Vatican II document “Gaudium et Spes” expresses a false principle when it regards human and Christian dignity as being a consequence of the Incarnation, which restored this dignity for all men. This same error is repeated in John Paul II’s Encyclical “Redemptor Hominis.”
It is a concept that is more Protestant than Catholic and explains all that has been unduly exalted and all that has been diminished.
- Contrary to the teaching of the Council of Trent in the 22nd Session, and contrary to Pius XII’s Encyclical “Mediator Dei,” the faithful’s part in the Mass has been exaggerated and that of the priest diminished until he is now no more than the president, after the manner of Protestants.
- The place of the liturgy of the word has been exaggerated at the expense of the Sacrifice.
- The communion meal has been exalted and layicized at the expense of respect for and faith in the real presence through transubstantiation.
- Vatican II introduces the Protestant practice of free judgement, the consequence of many creeds within the V2 church.
- Vatican II universities and major seminaries now teach modern philosophies rather than traditional Catholic doctrine.
- Vatican II favors “Humanism” which echos the modern world by making man the end of all things.
- Vatican II favors “Naturalism” which exalts man and human values, thereby causing the supernatural values of the Redemption and of grace to be forgotten.
- Vatican II favors “Evolution” which causes the true Catholic teachings of 20 centuries to be rejected.
- Vatican II refuses to condemn the errors of “Socialism and Communism.” The attitude of the Vatican II false-popes since the 1960’s confirms this, on both sides of the Iron Curtain.
- Vatican II agreements with “Masonry,” the “World Council of Churches” and “Moscow” have reduced the Vatican II sect to the status of prisoner to these organizations.